Gym 64 is your real gym – we provide the best facilities, top quality equipment, and a can-do attitude that will make you come back day after day.
Voted the best gym in Scotland 2 years in a row.
Our employees are fundamental to all that we achieve, and as well as the opportunity to work in an exciting business with great customers, there’s great scope to develop your skills with us.
We currently have a vacancy for a full time Gym Supervisor in our Dunfermline branch.
Main duties included but not limited to:
- Support the Fitness Manager in the effective supervision of the facilities on a day-to-day basis.
- Provide the highest standards of customer service and safety at all times.
- Instruct fitness classes, as and when required, at various levels of ability on both a group and individual basis.
- Assist clients with exercise enquires, general training, compilation of personalised programs and supervise timetables classes.
- Review class numbers, trends and statistics
- Ensure that cover for classes is provided along with excellent communications with clients and Instructors.
- Ensure the effectiveness at work of every Fitness Instructor.
- Attend regular meetings with the Directors and staff.